top of page
A man sat in a lorry
slanted background

A trusted name in trade waste collections

For professional one-off and routine trade waste services, speak to the team at Newtown Skip Hire. We cover Motherwell and the wider Central Belt area.

Dependable waste management specialists

It’s important to keep on top of any waste your business generates. Whether you’re dealing with mountains of paper, food waste, general waste or cardboard, Newtown Skip Hire is here to provide a comprehensive trade waste service.

 

If you’re looking for a temporary or ongoing service, we’re a reputable name that you can trust. We’ve been trading since 2006, and cover the wider Central Belt of Scotland. We offer trade waste collections to a wide range of industry sectors including retail, manufacturing, hospitality and construction.

 

Our service covers all aspects of waste management, including collection, sorting, recycling, and reporting. We’re able to collect specific materials – such as cardboard and paper – or mixed waste. Moving locations? Ask about our site clearance services.

90%
of waste
recycled
Blue bins next to a block wall

Tailored to your specific needs

Every business has different waste collection needs, which is why we tailored our services to your specific requirements. Below is a list of waste types we can help with:

  • Dry Mixed Recyclables (cardboard, aluminium cans, steel cans, plastic bottles, milk cartons, paper) - All recyclables need to be emptied/rinsed clean of any food residue and flat pack all cardboard.

  • General Waste (contaminated food packaging, black bin bag waste)

  • Glass (empty rinsed bottles and jars – no lids)

  • Food Waste (cooked and uncooked plate waste)

  • Food Oils

Committed to green waste management

At Newtown Skip Hire we aim to recycle or repurpose over 90% of all waste we collect. The remaining 10% residues are sent to energy from waste plants.

 

By choosing us, we can help you meet your company’s environmental targets and obligations. We use the latest sorting equipment – alongside good, old-fashioned experience – to accurately sort waste into it's constituents components, such as cardboard, paper, glass, metal, plastics and wood.

CONTACT US

Main Office

01698 250007

Glasgow Office

0141 447 0104
  • Instagram
  • TikTok
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
Find us

Main Office:

22 Albert Street
Motherwell
ML1 1PR

Glasgow Office:

272 bath street
glasgow
g2 4jr
Work with a trusted trade waste specialists - Call our Motherwell team TODAY.
bottom of page